*Not currently hiring for this position, but accepting applications for future openings*
Working in a team environment, our Maintenance Technician will be an energetic self-starter and a customer service expert and troubleshooting wiz. This person will provide support for Nest DC property management tenants and owners as well as help with our own portfolio of properties. The goal is to provide high quality maintenance service to ensure the long-term preservation of real estate investment value for owners, while exceeding client and company expectations.
- Education and Experience
- Trade certifications a plus!
- Experience in home maintenance and/or construction
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- General handyman services including plumbing, electric, painting, drywall, general troubleshooting, and leak investigations
- Superior customer service skills, including the ability to manage difficult clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior organization, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, is self-directive and detail-oriented
- Ability to work with challenging personalities with grace
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to send updates on each project daily to the supervisor
- Successful in high paced, ever changing work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to recognize systemic problems and offer solutions to enhance and improve current systems
- Ability to be on-call and respond to emergencies as they arise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays if needed
- Able to work indoors and outdoors, able to lift 75lbs+
- Proficiency in email and google suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Apple systems, computers and iPads
- Ability to quickly learn property management software and tools
- Must have a vehicle
- Interested and enthusiastic applicants should send a resume and salary requirements to:
Veronica Vivas: [email protected]
- Subject line: Maintenance Technician
- No Phone Calls Please
- Applications accepted until position filled
- Please note that only those individuals whose qualifications match the current needs of the organization will be considered applicants and will receive responses from Nest DC.
- Nest DC provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Nest DC is an equal opportunity employer.